The Woodlands Camp is developed to suit girls between 8-10 years and 11- 14 years old.
– 15 hours of English classes per week.
– 2 Excursions per week
– A variety of fun sports: Tennis, Zumba, Futsal, Horse-riding, Golf, Basketball.
– Performing arts: Drama, Irish dancing, Arts and crafts.
– 24 hour supervision throughout the camp.
– Evening fun activities: Talent Shows, Dance Contest, Bonfire Nights, Treasure Hunts, the Woodlands Olympics, Movie Nights and much more.
Cultural & Fun Excursions
Students travel on an outing outside of the Academy once during the week and also on Saturday and Sundays. This is a wonderful opportunity for our campers as they get to see many local places and of course Dublin city and surrounding areas. These outings offer our campers the opportunity to get to know various places of interest over the four weeks.